Addiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Addiction's clan private forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lionna x7 application - EE :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haath

Lionna x7 application - EE :) Empty
PostSubject: Lionna x7 application - EE :)   Lionna x7 application - EE :) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 9:04 am

Name: Greg

What is your in-game name?: Haath

Class, Level, & Gear: 50lvl Elven Elder at the moment, full C-grade. Also got a box spoiler so I'll get dressed fast Smile

Location and Time Zone: Greece, GMT+3 in the summer Smile

Can you speak, write, and understand English?:
Fluently and flawlessly. *puts sunglasses on*

Lineage 2 History:
Been playing on and off since I were 12. There's really not a lot of details I can give since I've been through quite a lot of servers. Even been quite a successful clan leader in a couple, but they were mid or high rate ones. I've played a lot of Elven Elder, even on official servers. My experience of newer L2 chronicles is pretty thin spread so most of it is around here (Interlude).

Why should you recruit me?
Because I'm a very decent healer most of all I guess... I know my way around the class. Plus when it comes to gaming I'm not selfish, I put the team ahead of myself and I'm also quite helpful Smile
I know very well what it's like to be in a clan/guild and I'm not of those people that just join one for the fuck of it, I take it quite seriously Smile

How many hours do you play a week?: I'm a university student so it depends... I'd say ~30h as somewhat of a minimum

Ventrilo/Teamspeak/Mumble: Of course.

Do I know anyone?: No, I live in my closet. Go away.
Back to top Go down
Divka
Knight
Divka

PostSubject: Re: Lionna x7 application - EE :)   Lionna x7 application - EE :) EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:35 pm

wannabe TheGrEEk !
Back to top Go down
Haath

PostSubject: Re: Lionna x7 application - EE :)   Lionna x7 application - EE :) EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 1:40 pm

Divka wrote:
wannabe TheGrEEk !
Whatwhat now? Very Happy

Also since I'm kinda being ignored if there's no chance I can join please tell me so I can keep looking Smile
Back to top Go down
Carolline
Vagabond
Carolline

PostSubject: Re: Lionna x7 application - EE :)   Lionna x7 application - EE :) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:53 am

what s ur lvl now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lionna x7 application - EE :)   Lionna x7 application - EE :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lionna x7 application - EE :)
Page 1 of 1