Addiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Addiction's clan private forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lineage 2 IL 25x substack

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Theorion
Vassal
Theorion

Lineage 2 IL 25x substack Empty
PostSubject: Lineage 2 IL 25x substack   Lineage 2 IL 25x substack EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 5:28 pm

http://l2phoenix.com/

Interlude C6 25x
Stacking Sub
Stacking Subclass
1 + 1 Same Race
No masteries stack
Stacking Subclass in each of your subjobs
General
Offline shops
Vote rewards
Weekly GM Events
Wedding System
Auto TvT Events
Unique Client Protection
Items
Safe Enchant for Armors/Jewels/Shields +3
Safe Enchant for Weapons +3
Dyes and Special Tattoos
Augmentation System fully functional
No unfair items obtainable by donations
Back to top Go down
Inanna
Vassal

PostSubject: Re: Lineage 2 IL 25x substack   Lineage 2 IL 25x substack EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 8:30 pm

L2Queen has a 2x IL server open right now, which I know is too hardcore for most everyone here :PDue to low popluation, the admins are going to open a higher rate one, like 4x to 7x depending on public opinion, after the 1st of this month.

I can say it's the most stable, bug-free, retail-like server I've seen in years, maybe ever on a private server. The admins are professional and awesome and active.

If you guys are looking for an IL server, I would seriously not go anywhere but L2Queen.

and yes, I'm stalking you around to post this Theo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zfury
Knight
zfury

PostSubject: Re: Lineage 2 IL 25x substack   Lineage 2 IL 25x substack EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 3:29 pm

I was interested to see what this substack thing is and it seemed quite fun

but then i relogged and found out what the "no masteries feature" means - brilliant retardation. Have fun on your TH/tank server =)
Back to top Go down
ninamko
Heir
ninamko

PostSubject: Re: Lineage 2 IL 25x substack   Lineage 2 IL 25x substack EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:52 am

Inanna wrote:
L2Queen has a 2x IL server open right now, which I know is too hardcore for most everyone here :PDue to low popluation, the admins are going to open a higher rate one, like 4x to 7x depending on public opinion, after the 1st of this month.
so community finally QQed enough for higher rate or the admins playing card called 'scam the adenski from donations for early game class changes round 2?'

[ChildMolester]
Back to top Go down
Inanna
Vassal

PostSubject: Re: Lineage 2 IL 25x substack   Lineage 2 IL 25x substack EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:52 am

No, the admins aren't scammers, they're seriously the best admins I've seen on any server. They said IF they did wipe or start a fresh server at 5x, that at least 50% of anything donated would be transferred to the new one for people or that 2nd class change would be free for returning players that already did it on the 2x.

The population just wasn't high enough to be fun anymore, the admins waited till it was like 200 unique ips online and asked the players what they wanted. Everyone said raise the rates, so they raised them. The fight between wipe or no wipe was pretty evenly divided.. so the admins decided against a wipe or new server. The server still has some active players on it and they don't wanna fuck those players over.

Personally I wanted a wipe, would suck to lose all I had but I think it'd get more people as a fresh 5x than an established 2x with new 5x rates. Oh well :/
Back to top Go down
ninamko
Heir
ninamko

PostSubject: Re: Lineage 2 IL 25x substack   Lineage 2 IL 25x substack EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 10:11 pm

from the launch people were qqing for rates.i think they could make decent 2~3k server with higher rates then, but now i doubt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lineage 2 IL 25x substack   Lineage 2 IL 25x substack Empty

Back to top Go down

Lineage 2 IL 25x substack
Page 1 of 1