Addiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Addiction's clan private forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for L2e-global x10

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiefer

Application for L2e-global x10 Empty
PostSubject: Application for L2e-global x10   Application for L2e-global x10 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 9:57 am

Name: Arto

What is your in-game name?: Kiefer

Class, Level, & Gear: Although I usually play support classes, I am planning on rolling archer (HE most likely) + pp box this time.

Location and Time Zone: Bulgaria, GMT + 2

Can you speak, write, and understand English?: Yes

Lineage 2 History: The first big clan I joined was Uprising on L2Elite back when it was C3. Most of the clan members stopped playing L2 after Vendetta closed for the first time. Then I became the leader of those who remained. We played on different servers (mostly low rates) until I stopped playing myself, which was around 3 years ago after a server called L2Ice was closed. I came back on L2Evoke but since I knew no one anymore. The leader turned out to be from the same country as KaeL, so we joined Apoc. I left the server almost immediately after he was banned for corruption. Then I stopped playing again and here I am now.

Why should you recruit me?: Well, that's a tough question. I am friendly, easy going and loyal. I expect the same from others. I like pvping, farming, raiding, sieging. I just want to have some fun again just like the old times.

How many hours do you play a week?: Depends. It ranges from 3h/day to 15h/day depending on my university responsibilities.

Ventrilo/Teamspeak/Mumble: Yes, I can use any of these programs. I have a hard accent but hopefully it would not be a problem.

Do I know anyone?: Well, I know most of you from L2Evoke but probably you do not remember me. I was playing SWS and it's not the most interesting class out there. Although, I remember Knopkiush quite well. Meeting her was definitely worth the agony of being in Apoc. She is a lovely person. I have also met fishfood on previous servers (L2Ice, if I am not wrong). We were enemies and I was younger... guess there might have been some flaming, hehe. Cannot deny that he knew what he was doing. He and his boys are good players, no doubt there.

Thank you.

Last edited by Kiefer on Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Divka
Knight
Divka

PostSubject: Re: Application for L2e-global x10   Application for L2e-global x10 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 11:33 am

otivame na kOpoooon...
Back to top Go down
Divka
Knight
Divka

PostSubject: Re: Application for L2e-global x10   Application for L2e-global x10 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 3:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Kiefer

PostSubject: Re: Application for L2e-global x10   Application for L2e-global x10 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 6:11 pm

Класика. =)
Back to top Go down
knopkiush
Vassal
knopkiush

PostSubject: Re: Application for L2e-global x10   Application for L2e-global x10 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 7:30 pm

aaaaaa Kiefer ma frand, elou elou Smile well I remember, the last time I saw you, you were playing with Sung group (you just called them random CP muahahaha)
Back to top Go down
Kiefer

PostSubject: Re: Application for L2e-global x10   Application for L2e-global x10 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 7:39 pm

knopkiush wrote:
aaaaaa Kiefer ma frand, elou elou Smile well I remember, the last time I saw you, you were playing with Sung group (you just called them random CP muahahaha)

Hey, knop =) How are you doing? I was waiting for you to e-mail me but you never did. :/

Nope, they asked me to join them on some other server but I didn't cause I had exams coming up at uni. I was only logging on Evoke from time to time to chat with ya. :p Even though they left Evoke too, someone from the CP took all my stuff.. not that I was planning on staying but still not a nice thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for L2e-global x10   Application for L2e-global x10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for L2e-global x10
Page 1 of 1