Addiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Addiction's clan private forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for L2Citadel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Panak

Application for L2Citadel Empty
PostSubject: Application for L2Citadel   Application for L2Citadel EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 6:23 am

Name:Panos

What is your in-game name?: Don't know yet what will be

Class, Level, & Gear: We are yet to define (still testing) what setup we will play between Mage/Archer mostly or a close melee, but i can ensure u that most of us are hardcore L2 players with many achievements in low-rate servers in the past. Any recommendation by U is also discussable in case that U need a specific setup!

Location and Time Zone: Greece (GMT+2)

Can you speak, write, and understand English?: Very well (stands for all my CP's members)

Lineage 2 History: We all have our experience in L2 (none of us is a newbie in any way). Most of us are fans of low rate servers and have achieved serious stuff through our LineageII timeline. We all have played in previous RPG x15 USSR or later x5 Federation.In the past some of us played in Noobwars x5 being in top clans/being heroes or not/etc. The rest have played in L2 Zeus x5 accomplishing there same stuff as previous mentioned. I can write down individually for any of my members, but I think it is not necessary.

Why should you recruit me?: The first reason and the most important is that we are a group consisting of irl friends! That makes us all to care for each other and ensures that our CP won't break.Taking that as a fact we can try and accomplish great things as a group as long as we are a part of a good clan also. Another reason is that, each one of us will play a character familiar to him in order to give as much advantage as we can get by his experience.Furthermore, we are all full of passion for L2 and ready to do our best to help us, but a clan too!

How many hours do you play a week?: Having a CP consisting of grown ups(21+) we try to play all the available hours, since some of us work or study! Our CP's prime time is 23:30 - 03:00 (GMT+2) and as many times as we can every week 09:00 - 13:00 (GMT+2). Ofc u will find some of us online and ready to help anytime in a day (considering we all try to be as much active as possible!).We can discuss details about specific events/epics/sieges in which u will need us online and find a solution.We will do our best and whatever comes in our hands, so be certain that everyone wants to participate in such things!!!

Ventrilo/Teamspeak/Mumble: We can use whatever clan needs

Do I know anyone?: I think I've met some of u guys in USSR (RPGx15) Gracia Final.I remember your strong structure clan there,in which I believe every serious Constant Party would like to be engraced (personal opinion Wink ). I was a core-member in Strawhats clan coming from L2 Zeus server (nickname Nak),later on in VaeVictis for a bit, since I returned with my new CP to Strawhats and then in Laylaw when merged with most of Strawhats' members.
Back to top Go down
stickyd
Elder
stickyd

Application for L2Citadel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for L2Citadel   Application for L2Citadel EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 7:26 pm

+1 full cp ready to fuk shit up i like it
Back to top Go down

Application for L2Citadel
Page 1 of 1