Addiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Addiction's clan private forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lapdance BD Evoke App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lapdance

Lapdance BD Evoke App Empty
PostSubject: Lapdance BD Evoke App   Lapdance BD Evoke App EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 2:04 pm

Seems you guys are not really recruiting single players but I have to give it a shot anyways as I think you are the only clan / ally that suits me.

Name: Chaxx Vanders

What is your in-game name?: Lapdance

Class, Level, & Gear: BD, 71, Tallum, Carnage, Maj jewels set, TTS jewel set, 80% on DB craft (just missing a few base mats).

Location and Time Zone: Montreal QC, Canada. GMT -5

Can you speak, write, and understand English?: Yes

Lineage 2 History: Started playing on Paradise 4x? C4 the one supposedly closed by the FBI. Later played on Aerith, Celes, and the start of nanaki. Also played DN, Frintezza and a few others including Insomnia and Nostalgia.

Why should you recruit me? I know the game inside and out and am always up for helping clan and ally members. If I am online and help is needed I will always be there. I make sure I am on for epics and seiges and always have the quests done. I am not emo and am laid back and just enjoy playing the game with good people who are highly organized, active, and competitive.

How many hours do you play a week?: 40+

Ventrilo/Teamspeak/Mumble: Can use any of them, np.

Do I know anyone?: Suprisingly no. While I have seen you on damn near every server I played on I was always a bit of of a lone wolf so to speak. Closest I got was some really fun wars with Strikez over the CPB and SOP spot in Branded...good times!

I am currently in Common Sense but the clan is not active, organized, or competitive enough for me. The leader Stomper is a great guy and I will continue to help him out as I have setup and host their forums and Teamspeak server for them free of charge. If you guys can give me a chance you will gain a longterm, active, and loyal member.

Cheers,
Lapdance
Back to top Go down
MaZiii
Heir
MaZiii

PostSubject: Re: Lapdance BD Evoke App   Lapdance BD Evoke App EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 4:16 pm

arent you that SE visceral that was in clan earlier?
Back to top Go down
Lapdance

PostSubject: Re: Lapdance BD Evoke App   Lapdance BD Evoke App EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 4:25 pm

Nope I have never been in Addiction or one of it's allies.
Back to top Go down
stickyd
Elder
stickyd

PostSubject: Re: Lapdance BD Evoke App   Lapdance BD Evoke App EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 9:09 pm

do u give NA players free lapdances?
Back to top Go down
Lapdance

PostSubject: Re: Lapdance BD Evoke App   Lapdance BD Evoke App EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 9:48 pm

stickyd wrote:
do u give NA players free lapdances?

Of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lapdance BD Evoke App   Lapdance BD Evoke App Empty

Back to top Go down

Lapdance BD Evoke App
Page 1 of 1