Addiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Addiction's clan private forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apply Recum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koston

Apply Recum Empty
PostSubject: Apply Recum   Apply Recum EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:43 am

Name: Oliver

What is your in-game name?: Rectum / Koston depends on Sex.

Class, Level, & Gear:I felx to play classes first plan were to play HE but i also can roll a Healer at first if needed

Location and Time Zone: +2 GMT

Can you speak, write, and understand English?: Yes im able to talk and to understand English ( writing and also talking on Teamspeak and Vent. )

Lineage 2 History: I allready played on much servers like L2 Frintezza ( Animal Planet ) Supreme ( BrokenToys ) RPG Club..... XP in years is like 7 with some breaks.

Why should you recruit me? Cause im Active, Xped, able to play almost every class what is needed and im a big + in your Team :-)

How many hours do you play a week?: on Normal Work days like 4-6 and Weekends 6++

Ventrilo/Teamspeak/Mumble: Able to use every kind of Communication-Programms

Do I know anyone?: I dunno whos playing here in the Clan i just asked Lionna on forum if BT is back he told me some of em play in Tempest so maybe someone remember me :-) but its almost some years ago so...... I saw Sexico on Forum dunno if he play as well......

If u want to know something else just leave me a Message i will be glad to hear from u!
Back to top Go down
SoulHitman
Heir
SoulHitman

Apply Recum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply Recum   Apply Recum EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:13 am

nao!
Back to top Go down

Apply Recum
Page 1 of 1