Addiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Addiction's clan private forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
+4
adhdboy
C4jk
GameOver
Dogmatic
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dogmatic

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:31 pm

Name: Tomáš

What is your in-game name?: Dogmatic

Class, Level, & Gear: -

Location and Time Zone: GMT+1

Can you speak, write, and understand English?: Yes/yes/yes

Lineage 2 History: I started playing when I was eleven on server Hesllspawn C1. Since that I played on tons of servers and when I see people's applications where they write down the servers they played, I can't really say if I played there too or not, but most probably yes. I loved Nanaki and I also played on Celes. I also played on RPG club, first on 5x as a random and then on 15x in Czech fail clan Sentinels. Last server I played on was Czechgamers, where I played with sEEEb, Marco, Mikuu, MK etc.

Why should you recruit me? Because I'm a teamplayer, I like playing Lineage 2, I like fun and I'm a competetive player.

How many hours do you play a week?: Not as much as back in the days, because I have troubles with my back. I don't reject for example my friends invitations to go out etc. just because of that I MUST play. But as I'm saying, I am a team player and I enjoy playing with OK and fun to play with people. OK, I play like 4 hours a day I would say. Maybe more. Alot more at the weekend, it's clear, but I have school and I need to be well prepared to it and have a nice sleep, not like I play to two in the morning every fcking day and I'm completely not usefull in life santa

Ventrilo/Teamspeak/Mumble: VT/TS I know, I don't know Mumble but it shouldn't be a problem I guess..

Do I know anyone?: I know C4jk since Nanaki where I played in Proxima clan with him. I know many of your's nicknames from lots of servers, but I'm not sure if I played with anyone of you guys or I don't remember.

I would love to play with big names like you are (atleast for me) and achieve something on this server. Have some fun. In case of any questions I will gladly answer Smile Hope you don't reject me, because from my point of view I don't see why you should and I will have opportunity to know new people Smile Cya
Back to top Go down
GameOver
Vassal
GameOver

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:42 pm

Omg HellSpawnClan c1??? with c2 texture???
When doom dagger and dark screamer was with the same texture ( for example ) xD
Back to top Go down
C4jk
Elder
C4jk

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:10 pm

I wouldnt brag about being in my clan, since you tried to scam me and ended up banned
Back to top Go down
Dogmatic

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:26 pm

Okay, this is true, what C4jk is saying. When we were in Proxima together, clan started falling apart (There were like 20-30 ppl imo) and ended up with like one or two party. We were in ally with some other Czech clan and they ended up the same. We achieved together to get some epics before, which were used for oly between those two parties. Since the people started falling apart, I started feeling like it's just a matter of time that some one take the shit and vanish, so I took the epics and one S set. And got banned. To be honest C4jk, I feel like it would be you who would end with all the shit (I'm not saying you would steal it, I'm just saying I felt like you would find a way how to appropriate it), OR someone would be faster than me... I am no scammer (lol), I have never ever scammed anyone and I played with a few CP's and I never felt like doing it. That's how it is and I don't feel ashamed, that's why I don't feel like changing my nickname or whatever... People who know me know that I'm a trustful person and never had any problem except this situation that happened. That's all I can say to this.
Back to top Go down
adhdboy
Knight

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:30 pm

i ssay +v!
Back to top Go down
Rox0r
Knight

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:43 pm

big -V how u can say u are not scammer when its obvious u are. nobody can mess with ma buddy C4JK
Back to top Go down
Cleric
Knight
Cleric

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:08 pm

-v
Back to top Go down
Dogmatic

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:11 pm

GameOver wrote:
Omg HellSpawnClan c1??? with c2 texture???
When doom dagger and dark screamer was with the same texture ( for example ) xD
Yeah and dem Elven bows and emis's skins Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dogmatic

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:11 pm

adhdboy wrote:
i ssay +v!
Thx for ur support, I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Dogmatic

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:16 pm

Rox0r wrote:
big -V how u can say u are not scammer when its obvious u are. nobody can mess with ma buddy C4JK
Well atleast I'm being honest with you. Most of the people you accept to join you don't what is their past... I could just change my nickname and do the same, w/e. But I insist on that I am NOT a scammer, never did it like "oh hey, he has lots of stuff omg can't handle this must take. It depends on that how you look at that situation and the point where we got to.
Back to top Go down
stickyd
Elder
stickyd

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 10:06 pm

+v he being hoinest this shyt sounds like it happened 5yrs ago so yeah its the past

get over it!!
Back to top Go down
C4jk
Elder
C4jk

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 10:13 pm

Each coin has two sides and Im not gonna bother ppl here with my story. I just wanna point out that you didnt get banned cuz of the scam, you got banned cuz of your behavior after. As far as I remember you turned Aderyn so mad that he banned ur main and all the chars u made after.
my 2 cents, ima bail out
Back to top Go down
Cleric
Knight
Cleric

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 11:53 pm

-v
Back to top Go down
Zlokob
Admin
Zlokob