Addiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Addiction's clan private forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:26 pm

Name: Kwstas

What is your in-game name?: KENDARO

Class, Level, & Gear: Plainswalker - 67 - PL set (soon Doom) - demons dagger ( crt dmg )

Location and Time Zone: Greece GMT +2

Can you speak, write, and understand English?: yes i do

Lineage 2 History: Playing L2 since c3 , started with pvp x30 rate called TheGame ( greek server ) then played on many greek servers low rate like E-global BnB noobwars ( x4 x3 x2). Also played on Checzgamers x8 retail for a while until it closed ( like 1 month ). I have nice experience from low rate servers and generally from l2 . Im not complaing about pvp severs , was for fun . My favorite and most playing class is Dagger and thats why i chose this clan for Dex too . em anything more we can contact on ventrillo or any voice program.

Why should you recruit me? I am looking for an active clan with good population and nice people.Basically i want to enjoy my in-game play time whenever i have it . ehm i dont know what else to say u can see me ingame , attidute and activaton .

How many hours do you play a week?: i play morning times from 10.00 to 2.00 then i have university and come back at 19.30 every day until 1.00-2.00am ( weekends free, only on suturday going out with friends/girlfriend ( after 20.00 pm ).

Ventrilo/Teamspeak/Mumble: yes sure all of them ( got micro too )

Do I know anyone?: I don t know anyone just spoke with TheGreek (a Greek player from ur clan ) and asked him about you.
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1