Addiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Addiction's clan private forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Phantom Ranger -

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iNanuK

Phantom Ranger - Empty
PostSubject: Phantom Ranger -   Phantom Ranger - EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:30 am

Name: George

What is your in-game name?: iNanuK ( ItsHugE )

Class, Level, & Gear: Phantom Ranger , 66 , Plated leather set + bow of peril c grade jwelary . ( boxes 61 spoil , 52 crafter , 59 profet )

Location and Time Zone: Ro , GMT +2

Can you speak, write, and understand English?: i like to think that i can speak and write english !

Lineage 2 History: Well started on old Wrath ( c4 ) then playd on dex x4 , after that RPG club ( where i think u guys where but when i found a cp in your clan you guys quited - i was a GH ) then GOD - Shilien srv where i still have Yul 91 full eq ( btw selling Razz ) , on this srv i was in DreamHunters but i left cuz my cp got disbanded ( wc quited , sws emoquited ).

Why should you recruit me? I think you guys are looking for serious members loial hard working and i like to think im all of that if i have the right motivation (war , rb , siges etc )

How many hours do you play a week?: 80+ mostly at nights

Ventrilo/Teamspeak/Mumble: yes yes yes

Do I know anyone?: dont think i know any of the core member in tempest but i saw some nicks in the recrutation forum that ive playd with, my old nick on wrath was ItsHuge mby there are some hidden members that i dont know about and they can vouch for me . Thats about all have fun !
Back to top Go down
LinkZ

Phantom Ranger - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom Ranger -   Phantom Ranger - EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:14 pm

iNanuK wrote:
Name: George

What is your in-game name?: iNanuK ( ItsHugE )

Class, Level, & Gear: Phantom Ranger , 66 , Plated leather set + bow of peril c grade jwelary . ( boxes 61 spoil , 52 crafter , 59 profet )

Location and Time Zone: Ro , GMT +2

Can you speak, write, and understand English?: i like to think that i can speak and write english !

Lineage 2 History: Well started on old Wrath ( c4 ) then playd on dex x4 , after that RPG club ( where i think u guys where but when i found a cp in your clan you guys quited - i was a GH ) then GOD - Shilien srv where i still have Yul 91 full eq ( btw selling Razz ) , on this srv i was in DreamHunters but i left cuz my cp got disbanded ( wc quited , sws emoquited ).

Why should you recruit me? I think you guys are looking for serious members loial hard working and i like to think im all of that if i have the right motivation (war , rb , siges etc )

How many hours do you play a week?: 80+ mostly at nights

Ventrilo/Teamspeak/Mumble: yes yes yes

Do I know anyone?: dont think i know any of the core member in tempest but i saw some nicks in the recrutation forum that ive playd with, my old nick on wrath was ItsHuge mby there are some hidden members that i dont know about and they can vouch for me . Thats about all have fun !

he is in tbd

bye
Back to top Go down
iNanuK

Phantom Ranger - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom Ranger -   Phantom Ranger - EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:30 am

well i found a cp here , waited for 4 days for some answer and nothing so ..i search for cp and found one ...what can i say gl with recruting have fun ingame
Back to top Go down
lil
Knight
lil

Phantom Ranger - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom Ranger -   Phantom Ranger - EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:03 am

just note u wont be hero. like .. ever coz incorectTarget > u !!

remember that
Back to top Go down
iNanuK

Phantom Ranger - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom Ranger -   Phantom Ranger - EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:03 am

not here to flame or start drama ...GL
Back to top Go down
lil
Knight
lil

Phantom Ranger - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom Ranger -   Phantom Ranger - EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:35 am

gl hf Smile

cya in few h I guess Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Phantom Ranger - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom Ranger -   Phantom Ranger - Empty

Back to top Go down

Phantom Ranger -
Page 1 of 1