Addiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Addiction's clan private forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lust's Application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lust

Lust's Application. Empty
PostSubject: Lust's Application.   Lust's Application. EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 2:33 pm

What's your timezone: GMT+2
What's your playtime?: 5-6 Hours/day
Can you write/speak/understand English?: Yes

Lineage II Experience:
IsoGames (25x): Clan: Genessis & BloodPact - Class: BD
Xeebra (15x): Clan: Punishment - Classes: AW & BD
RaidFight (4x): A small greek clan (don't remember the name) - Classes: AW & Supports
Arion (5x): Punishment & Panic - Class: Necro
Cerberus (7x): Punishment - Class: EE
Max (23x): I started with a party, but they quitted afetr 2-3 days, so I mostly played with random parties - Classes: Spoiler/Summoner/Supports
I played on other servers also, but not worth mentioning them.
What classes do you like to play?: It's more about the community and the group you play with, rather than the class you have. I can manage almost any class if it's fun and worth playing it in the party.
Why do you want to join us?:Punishment clan disbanded 1-2 years ago and it won’t be remade, so I need a group to play with and have fun.
It’s probably the last C5 server that will ever go live and since Lineage II Community is slowly dying, I want to embrace this last opportunity and make some nice memories to keep for the future.
Why should we recruit you?: I know how to make yummy cookies and I usually share them with my clannies.
Did someone recommended you to join us or do you know someone in this clan that can vouch for you?: Unless you have some Punishment members, no, not rly.

Future Nickname: Lust – if it will be available.
Future Class: Undecided (spoiler, summoner, support)
Do you agree the clan rules?: Yes

Additional Info/Requirements?:
I can’t decide on which class I want to play, so if I am to be accepted and you need something, make a list of what you are missing and I will pick one and stick to it.
I was thinking to make some Spoiler, Summoner (ES/WK) or some support class, but I am up for other options also as long as I will fit in and I won’t feel like the 5th wheel.
Also, if this clan has a CP system, I would like to be assigned to one of them, if not I am ready to make any class the clan needs as long as I will have parties to play with.

Before ending this application, I want to mention that I posted applies to other clans also.
Why am I telling you this? Well, first of all because I want to be honest and because I want to avoid future posts like: “OMG! You posted to XX also, declined!” Secondly, because I am aware I might not be accepted and with the launch date so close, I don’t want to remain without a clan.
If I am to be accepted, the clan that will accept me first or the clan that will ask me to play a class closer to my desire will be the clan I will play with.
I am not interested in being the best, I am not looking for some personal achievements, I am not interested in wasting your time, I just want a friendly and nice group to play with and that’s it. If you can understand and provide me with those things, I will do my best to don’t disappoint.

Back to top Go down
Cleric
Knight
Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Lust's Application.   Lust's Application. EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:18 pm

+V
Back to top Go down
adhdboy
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Lust's Application.   Lust's Application. EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:25 pm

sounds good
Back to top Go down
stickyd
Elder
stickyd

PostSubject: Re: Lust's Application.   Lust's Application. EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:29 pm

+v
Back to top Go down
Cleric
Knight
Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Lust's Application.   Lust's Application. EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:25 am

check pm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lust's Application.   Lust's Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Lust's Application.
Page 1 of 1